When I called,
I was panicking.
“Thankfully, my counselor helped me calm down and my results came back within 2 days. Best of all, nobody found out I was tested.”
Fast, confidential STD testing, so you can
get back your peace of mind ASAP.
Completely private and easy
Great turn around time. Pretty expensive.
“Great expirence, start to finish. The counselors made everything easy and I got my results quick. I was able to get them by email too, so no awkward conversation with a stranger. Totally recommend Rapid STD Testing
Overall had a good experience. It was eazy to set up and pay for the test. The wait was not long but I went early. Before they opened. There was alfeady a line i to the facility.
We met at an STD testing company we worked at in St. Louis back in YEAR. But the company had several issues. The owner was personally irresponsible, practiced unethical behaviors, and constantly paid employees late. Seeing an irresponsible “businessman” making so many questionable choices, inspired us to create a business based on good ethics. That’s when we joined forces and started Rapid Screenings Center. Since 2008, we’ve provided FAST, CONFIDENTIAL testing nationwide so people can live happy, healthy lives.
Here’s how we work:
1. We find out why you’re calling. Did you have a sexual encounter? Are you experiencing symptoms? To provide you with the proper testing you need, we need to understand what happened.
3. From there, we will email you the forms you need to get tested. Usually, all you need is a urine and blood test. You’re free to eat or drink before testing, but we ask you not urinate for an hour before testing.
5. Get your results in 1-3 business days. Once we have the results, you can log on to our secure portal to check them.
2. Once we know the testing you need, we find a location near you and schedule you for a visit. We can usually provide same-day testing.
4. You go to that local testing center at a time that works for you... No appointment needed.
6. If you have any positive test results, a doctor will call you and give you your treatment. We send any prescriptions to the pharmacy of your choice. If a patient tests positive for HIV, we continuously follow up and ensure they have all the resources they need to live a long, healthy life.
Don’t listen to us - listen to them!
by Kim1 hours ago
Completely private and easy
by Gerret2 hours ago
Fast and easy. Excellent service.
Rapid STD Testing VS Other STD Clinics
|testing||FREE STD |
|No Appointment needed|
|Just one 10-15 minute lab visit|
|Results usually in 3 buisiness days or less|
|Over 4,000+ labs nationwide|
|Most labs open Monday-Saturday|
|Doctor conult by PHONE|
|Easy blood and/or urine sample|
|Results posted to secture online accout|
|Labs test for many things|
|People dont know why you are there|
Our STD Testing Services
Are Perfect For You If…
You cheated on your partner.
We’re not here to judge. We’re here to
help you. With our confidential service,
no one has to know.
You made a mistake and didn’t use protection.
Mistakes happen. The important thing
is to get tested, get treated if you need
it, and get back to living your life!
You’re in a new relationship.
Awesome! Before you have sex with
your new partner or decide to stop
using condoms, it’s important to get tested first.
You’re single and sexually active.
Everyone who is sexually active should get tested regularly. Doctors recommend getting tested every 3 months even if you are using protection.
You want results fast.
We know how nerve-racking waiting for results can be. That’s why we provide results within 1-3 business days.
You want confidential results.
Don’t want your doctor to know your results? Or don’t want your partner to
find out? Our testing is 100% confidential.
You don’t want your insurance rates to increase.
If you test positive for an STD,
many insurances will flag you and
increase your rates.
You live in the middle of nowhere.
With over 2500 testing centers across
the country,even in very rural areas, we’ve got you covered.
You’re freaking out.
Don’t worry. We don’t judge. Our #1
priority is your health and peace of